£1.50 Inc. VAT
IDEAL FOR ALL MAKES & MODELS OF HAND PALLET TRUCKS
Keep a record of your Pallet Trucks service history:
This pallet truck service history sticker is ideal for keeping a visual record on your pallet trucks for when it was last serviced.
H&S regulations such as LOLER & PUWER recommend that pallet trucks are regularly serviced (at least once a year). Fit this sticker to your truck next time it gets serviced, use a permanent marker to add the date of service and a date 6 or 12 months away as a reminder for the date of the next service due.
- Heavy duty, gloss, high tack, laminated, non-fade colour printed labels
- Space to add the SWL (Safe Working Load) in KG - required for LOLER, PUWER and Thorough Examination (TE)
- Space to add ID/ fleet/ asset number so each pallet truck has an individual identity
- Bright yellow for high visibility
- Overall size: W90mm x H120mm
We can make these stickers with your logo/ contact details - call us for more details