£2.50 Inc. VAT
Did you know that pallet trucks need to be correctly labelled to pass Health & Safety regulations?
Pallet trucks generally take a bit of a battering in everyday use, and after a while the stickers that they were originally supplied with wear off. However ,if these warning & instruction labels are missing, your pallet truck will not conform to current Health & Safety regulations.
All pallet trucks in the workplace should be subject to a THOROUGH EXAMINATION at least once a year so that they abide to the following health and safety standards:
- Provisions & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
- Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER)
If any warning/ instruction/ load capacity markings are missing from your pallet truck, it WILL NOT pass the following health & safety requirements:
- PUWER - Regulation 23 – “Markings” – where operating instructions must be clearly visible, and load capacity of the pallet truck must be displayed
- PUWER – Regulation 24 – “Warnings - must be clearly visible, easy to understand and unmistakable
- LOLER – Regulation 7 – Load Capacity must be clearly displayed
This Pallet Truck Warning/ Instruction Set will enable your pallet truck to conform to the above regulations.
- x1No. 2500kg S.W.L load capacity sticker (H150mm x W25mm)
- x1No. Handle operation instruction sticker (H90mm x W45mm)
- x1No. General operation/ warning sticker (H250mm x W80mm)
High tack, gloss, laminated stickers which will not fade in sun light – printed high visibility yellow with black text.
*IDEAL FOR AC25 & BF PALLET TRUCK MODELS*
We can make these stickers with your logo/ contact details - call us for more details